Amazed anew by this tonight. My heart is full.
Listen to it here: http://austincitylifeworship.bandcamp.com/track/what-wondrous-love-is-this
What wondrous,
What wondrous Love,
What wondrous Love is this
that caused the Lord
to bear the curse,
to bear the dreadful curse
for my soul.
For my soul.
I was sinking,
I was sinking down,
I was sinking down beneath
God's righteous frown.
Then He laid aside,
Christ laid aside His crown
for my soul.
For my soul.
To God and to the Lamb, I will sing.
To God and to the Lamb, who is the Great I Am.
While millions join the theme, I will sing.
While millions join the theme, I will sing.
And when from,
And when from death,
And when from death I'm free,
I'll sing and joyful be.
Cause He laid aside,
Christ laid aside,
Christ laid aside His crown, for my soul.
For my soul.
And through eternity, I will sing.
Through eternity, I'll sing.
And through eternity, I'll sing on.
Holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord.
Holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord.
What wondrous love is this.
No comments:
Post a Comment