I get to spend just about every day with this little one.
See how tiny she is?

Sona's mom is one of the ladies who works at the center with us.
Because her mother is making an income at the center,
Sona is able to have consistently healthier meals.
Here she is playing while her mom makes journals.
She's 4 years old and absolutely precious
Always smiling and laughing.
Many days I feel as though I have a tiny little shadow
because every time I turn around Sona is right there smiling up at me.

Sona runs out and meets me each day when I arrive at the center and wraps her little arms around my legs.
I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder and gives me a big hug.
Best greeting ever.

She sits with us at our work table and on the floor and I give her little tasks to do to help us throughout the day.
She feels so big being with the older ladies.

Today, she and I made this puzzle out of scrap paper from the journals.
Sometimes when she gets tired, Sona climbs onto my lap to rest
and looks up at me with a big smile on her tiny face.
And I am a very, very, very happy girl indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment